Monday, July 8, 2013

Change!!

As much as we might like things to stay the same, change is an inevitable part of life.

The time soon comes for parting,

And our time is at an end,

The rest of your life is starting,

And we have no time at all to spend.



Like the exploding of a star,

You've changed me in and out,

Your light will travel with me far,

Past when all other lights go out.







Your friendship means the world to me

Believe me, it truly does

And I just wanted you to know that

From me you will always find love





You helped me laugh, you dried my tears

because of you I have no fears

Together we live, together we grow

teaching each other what we must know



You had your shining moments,

Upon this life's darkened stage,

And in my book of wonderments,

You'll never be just another page.



Yes I am going to miss you

And I wish you the very best

And please always try to remember

That you are truly blessed!





You came in my life and I was blessed

I love you friend, you are the best!!!





Be what you are, Be original!!

No comments: