Wednesday, June 26, 2013

New adventure....

 The day I received my birthday gift .. beautiful surprise....my LG Microwave .Oven/Convetion ....  I have not let it stand alone....


My Mom
My Inspiration, My Mom!
“A mother understands what a child does not say.”

Same day it was inaugrated with crunchy "Butter Cookies" , you can imagine lookalike of "Nan-Katai"...


Followed by some failed attempts like "Kheema Tikkas" [though  I tried to make sandwiches out of it, but hard luck] and yes, next one was simple-dimple "Jeera Biscuits" [ this time the "Dough" was NOT at all correct to roll out.. sigh :( ]

How can I miss the spicy "Tandoor Murg Tikkas", yummm mouthwatering.... I have a pic .. will upload it soon.. !!
I will be back with some pics and new adventures.... till then.. bbye!

Keep smiling...

No comments: